Quora Marketing Partners can activate their listing on the Quora for Business website and receive the Quora Marketing Partner badge. In order to demonstrate their marketing partnership status, Quora Marketing Partners can include the badge on their website, other online properties, and marketing materials. In this article, you will find information about how to use this badge.
Before you begin
If your company isn't a Quora Marketing Partner, read the article How to become a Quora Marketing Partner to learn more about the requirements.
Below are guidelines for Quora Marketing Partners on how to use badges.
- The Quora Partner Badge cannot be used to misrepresent the Marketing Partner's relationship w/ Quora. The Quora Partner Badge cannot be used in a way that may indicate that Quora sponsors your company or endorses any of your products, services, or information provided.
- By using the badge, you cannot imply the editorial content has been authored by Quora or that it represents the views or opinions of Quora.
Where to show the badges
If you show the Marketing Partner badge on online materials or in emails, it must link to your company listing on the Quora for Business website.
You may only display the Quora Marketing Partner badge on your company's website or on additional websites listed on your Company details page. The badge HTML snippet must be used. Badge guidelines do not allow only the marketing badge asset to be used. You cannot imitate the badge in any manner on your company website or the additional websites.
- You cannot show the Marketing Partner badge on any website that violates any applicable laws or regulations or otherwise violates Quora’s Terms of Service and Policies.
- Marketing Partner badges cannot be displayed on materials, such as websites, that contain or display the following:
- Sexual content
- Promotes gambling
- Involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age
Marketing Partner badges may be used in your marketing materials to indicate that you are a qualified Quora Marketing Partner. The badge cannot be imitated in any manner on your marketing materials.
Here are some examples of marketing materials where you can show the badge:
- Presentation materials for clients
- Digital materials or content
- Social media
How to show the badges
- Marketing Partner badges can be resized as long as you maintain their aspect ratio and colors.
- Marketing Partner badges must be spaced no less than 1/2 their height from other graphic or textual elements on a webpage when used.
- Any collateral displaying the Marketing Partner badge must also include your company's branding.
- You cannot remove, distort, or alter the Marketing Partner badge.
- You cannot translate the badge or otherwise localize it into any other language.
- You cannot display the Marketing Partner badge as the most prominent element in your marketing materials, including your website, or so that it appears larger or more prominent than your company name or logos.
- You cannot frame or mirror any Quora or Quora for Business page.
- You cannot incorporate the Marketing Partner badge or elements of the badge into your company logos or app/product icons.
- You cannot put the Marketing Partner badge on any products or promotional items.
- You cannot display the Marketing Partner badge in a manner that is in Quora’s sole discretion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Quora.
- You cannot display the Marketing Partner badge on invoices or any similar business documents.
- Quora reserves the right to remove you as a Quora Marketing Partner at any time in its sole discretion for any violation of these guidelines.