For in-depth recommendations, download our Tips for Optimizing your Quora Ads Campaign guide. Here are additional ways to optimize your campaign:
- Quora Pixel: With the Quora pixel installed, you can view conversion data within the Ads Manager and see what campaigns, ad sets, and ads are driving conversions. Our auction will also use this data to determine the effectiveness of a campaign.
- Campaign structure: Your campaign's structure can help you view performance at a granular level and bid more efficiently. For example, if you have a campaign dedicated to Topic Targeting, consider breaking down the topics in your existing ad set or any new ad sets into tightly themed groups.
- Location targeting: Consider building location-specific ad sets by isolating one country or region. By doing this, you can see which locations are driving performance and optimize more effectively.
- Device targeting: Bids tend to differ across device. You can bid more effectively by isolating desktop platforms in one ad set, and creating a duplicate ad set that targets mobile platforms (or vice versa).
- Testing new ads: Consider testing additional ad copy to improve CTRs or testing new landing pages to improve conversion rates.
Depending on your goals, you can also review best practices for the following:
Article is closed for comments.