No, only one of your ads will be eligible for the auction and will not impact your pricing. If ads from different ad sets of yours are eligible for an auction, our system will predict which of your ads will provide the best performance and that ad will enter the auction to determine what ad gets shown and what a click on the ad will be priced at.
Articles in this section
- How can I create a second advertiser account?
- How do I duplicate ad sets?
- What is lookalike targeting?
- How do I import an ad set?
- Which keyword matching type should I use?
- What ad targeting options are available?
- Where do Quora ads appear?
- How are weekly potential impressions calculated?
- How many ads are shown per page?
- Do my ads compete with each other?