Recommendations and best practices are listed in the following sections. We strongly recommend referring to these articles first.
We want your campaigns to reach the right audience, and we believe that ad content should be as high quality as the organic content it appears alongside. Effective ad copy should be clear, well-formatted, and free from grammatical, capitalization and punctuation errors. In addition, your audience should understand what action you want them to take on your landing page, which will keep your lead quality high and preserve the user experience.
Specifically, please take note of these guidelines while crafting your ad copy:
- Include links in your ad text
- Use profanity
- Include sexually-related content in your ad unless you have obtained explicit permission from Quora beforehand
- Mention Quora in your ad text
- Use your Display URL field as another line of ad text
- Write your ad copy in English only
- Make sure your ad copy is free from grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors
- Test more than one ad per ad set
For more information and examples of what we do and do not allow, please see our Advertising Policies.