Effective ad copy should be clear, well-formatted, and free from grammatical, capitalization and punctuation errors. In addition, your audience should understand what action you want them to take on your landing page. This will keep your lead quality high and preserve the user experience.
Best practices will vary by ad format, so we recommend visiting their respective articles for ad-specific recommendations:
Specifically, please take note of these guidelines when crafting your ad copy:
- Write your ad copy in English only
- Make sure your ad copy is free from grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors
- Test more than one ad per ad set
- Include links in your ad text
- Use profanity
- Include sexually-related content in your ad unless you have obtained explicit permission from Quora beforehand
- Mention Quora in your ad text
- Use your "Display URL" field as another line of ad text
For more information and examples of what we do and do not allow, please see our Advertising Policies.