Here at Quora, we hold our content and our advertisements to an incredibly high standard so that people across the globe can trust Quora as a place to share knowledge.
Accounts that do not adhere to our Advertising Policies will be promptly disabled. We strongly recommend reading the Restricted Content and Prohibited Content sections in full prior to building an account to avoid account suspensions.
- Foreign exchange services
- Other high-risk financial practices
- Contests and sweepstakes
- Healthcare and medicine
- Subscription services
- Dating services
- VPNs and proxy servers
- Academic fraud
- Artificial metric boosters
- Badware & hacking
- Copyrighted content & trademark violations
- False documentation
- Imitation or counterfeit goods
- Personal crowdfunding campaigns
- Gambling & games
- Payday loans
- Unsupported businesses (ex. passive income services)
- Adult products or services
- Unsafe supplements, illegal, or recreational drugs
- Weapons, ammunition, & explosives
- Affiliate links as landing pages
- Controversial practices (ex. Astrology)
- Deceptive content
- High-risk practices (ex. Ayurveda)
- Live animals
- Political content
- Weight loss products & services
- Contact information in ad copy
- Ads that assume or imply protected or sensitive user attributes.
If you believe your account adheres to our Advertising Policies and was suspended in error, you can contact us.