An ad disapproved for "Spelling/Grammar" likely has misspellings or sentences that are not grammatically correct.
Ads must use proper grammar and spelling. American and British English are both acceptable. Sentence fragments are allowed.
- Not permitted: Try our editing services so you don't make silly spleling mitskaes.
- Acceptable: Try our editing services so you don't make silly spelling mistakes.
- Not permitted: Editing service, free trial, sign up.
- Acceptable: Sign up for a free trial of our editing service.
- Not permitted: How to sign up for Quora?
- Acceptable: How do I sign up for Quora?
If you review these guidelines and believe your ad should be approved, please follow the instructions in your email notification.
We believe advertising should both result in better experiences for people discovering new businesses on Quora, and also provide positive results for our advertisers. We want ads to be as high-quality as the content they appear alongside. Ad copy should adhere to our Advertising Policies, which require your ad copy to be clear, well-formatted, and free from grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors.