An ad marked as needing “Spelling/Grammar” review is likely to have misspellings or sentences that are not grammatically correct.
Ad text must use proper grammar and spelling. American and British English are both acceptable.
- Not permitted: Try our editing services so you don't make silly spleling mitskaes.
- Not permitted: Editing service, free trial, sign up.
- Not permitted: How to sign up for Quora?
- Acceptable: Try our editing services so you don't make silly spelling mistakes.
- Acceptable: Sign up for a free trial of our editing service.
- Acceptable: How do I sign up for Quora?
If you review these guidelines and believe your ad should be approved, please follow the instructions in your notification.
We believe advertising should both result in better experiences for people discovering new businesses on Quora, and also provide positive results for our advertisers. We want our ads to be as high quality as the content they appear alongside. Ad copy should adhere to our Advertising Policies, which require your ad copy to be clear, well-formatted, and free from grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors.