An ad marked as needing “Prohibited content” review is likely to be advertising for a product or service that is not permitted on Quora. Please review our policies in full to ensure your account adheres to them.
Content we prohibit can be broken down into one of four categories:
- Academic fraud
- Artificial metric boosters
- Badware & hacking
- Copyrighted content & trademark violations
- False documentation
- Imitation or counterfeit goods
- Personal crowdfunding campaigns
- Gambling & games
- Payday loans
- Unsupported businesses (ex. passive income services)
- Adult products or services
- Unsafe supplements, illegal, or recreational drugs
- Weapons, ammunition, & explosives
- Affiliate links as landing pages
- Controversial practices (ex. Astrology)
- Deceptive content
- High-risk practices (ex. Ingestible ayurveda)
- Live animals
- Political content
- Weight loss products & services
- Contact information in ad copy
- Ads that assume or imply protected or sensitive user attributes.
If you review these guidelines and believe your ad should be approved, please follow the instructions in your notification.
We believe advertising should both result in better experiences for people discovering new businesses on Quora, and also provide positive results for our advertisers. We want our ads to be as high quality as the content they appear alongside. Ad copy should adhere to our , which require your ad copy to be clear, well-formatted, and free from grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors.