An ad marked as needing “Landing page experience” review is likely to have a landing page experience or URLs that do not adhere to our policies.
- Should be in English only.
- Should clearly and accurately reflect the product or service being promoted in your ad.
- Should not trigger pop-ups or pop-unders when someone arrives upon or exits the page.
- Should not automatically initiate downloads, malware, or spyware upon arrival.
- Should not link to a file that requires an additional program or application in order to view content.
- Should not have confusing design elements nor include fake clickable elements to entice clicks.
- Should not contain images or words that are included for sensational or shock purposes. This includes images and words that are sensational, aggressive, offensive, disrespectful, threatening, or excessively violent. We also do not permit clickbait ads, including anything that is sensationalist, hyperbolic, alarmist, or that plays on people's fears or self-esteem.
- Should not contain a video that is auto-played with sound.
- Should lead to a page owned by your company, to a web storefront selling your product or service, or to an article about your product or service. If we determine that your display URLs aren't accurately reflecting the destination URL you're directing people to, we reserve the right to reject your ads.
- Should not lead people to a site that is an error page or is under construction.
- Should not be directed to a page that does not explicitly belong to your company, but can be directed to any Quora page, to a web storefront selling your product or service or to an article about your product or service.
If you review these guidelines and believe your ad should be approved, please follow the instructions in your notification.
We believe advertising should both result in better experiences for people discovering new businesses on Quora, and also provide positive results for our advertisers. We want our ads to be as high quality as the content they appear alongside. Ad copy should adhere to our , which require your ad copy to be clear, well-formatted, and free from grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors.