Quora's targeting suite is categorized into four categories and includes the following options:
Contextual: Place ads on pages related to specific topics, keywords, or questions.
Audience: Control who, or what type of user, sees your ad on Quora.
Behavioral: Show ads to users based on their behavior on Quora.
Broad: Show ads across the widest possible audience on Quora to maximize impressions.
- Targeting Type: Broad
You can also layer Secondary Targeting to refine your audience:
- Location: Target users at the state, country, city, or zip code level.
- Device & Browser: Target users on desktop and/or mobile devices. Targeting can be refined by targeting specific browsers.
- Gender: Target specific demographic groups.
- Exclusions: Exclude questions or audiences uploaded on the Ads Manager.
- Email: Place ads in the Quora Digest newsletter.