The formatting guidelines for List Match Audience data is as follows:
- Your customer audience data must be in a CSV file.
- No header is necessary.
- In each row, include a single email address that includes:
- The email's domain name
- No spaces or quotations around the email
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSVs should have at least 200 emails for optimal targeting.
- CSVs can have a maximum of 4 million rows per file.
- You may upload private customer data that you’ve already hashed using the SHA256 algorithm. Any customer data that you upload in plain-text will be hashed using the SHA256 algorithm locally in your browser before any customer data is transferred to our servers.