At this time, bulk ad uploads only support the creation of text ads. You cannot bulk create image ads or Promoted Answers.
You can bulk upload new or edited ads by following the steps below:
Bulk uploading new ads
You can only bulk upload new text ads to a single ad set. At this time, we do not support the ability to upload new ads across multiple ad sets.
- Select the ad set where you want to create new ads.
- Download the ad template by clicking "Upload Ads" at the ad level. A pop-up will appear allowing you to download an Excel template for your ads.
- Fill out the template. Each row will create a new ad.
- Navigate back to the "Upload Ads" pop-up and upload your completed template.
- Click "Create New Ads" and "Confirm."
Bulk uploading edited ads
- Download the ads you want to edit.
- Make the necessary changes in your Excel or CSV file.
- Click "Upload Ads" at the ad set or ad level.
- Select your desired file and click "Confirm."