Your destination URL must function properly in all browsers and on all platforms that you have chosen to run your campaign on. Here is what you should be aware of when building your landing pages:
- Should be in English only.
- Exception: We allow dynamic landing pages for local language support.
- Should not be an affiliate link. This includes landing pages and websites built for the sole purpose of promoting affiliate links.
- Should not have an excessive number of ads.
- Should clearly and accurately reflect the product or service being promoted in your ad.
- Should not trigger irrelevant pop-ups or pop-unders when someone arrives upon or exits the page.
- Should not automatically initiate downloads, malware, or spyware upon arrival.
- Should not link to a file that requires an additional program or application in order to view content.
- Should not have confusing design elements nor include fake clickable elements to entice clicks.
- Should not contain images or words that are included for sensational or shock purposes. This includes images and words that are sensational, aggressive, offensive, disrespectful, threatening, or excessively violent. We also do not permit clickbait ads, including anything that is sensationalist, hyperbolic, alarmist, or that plays on people's fears or self-esteem.
- Should not mention Quora unless you have obtained permission first.
- Should not include videos that auto-play with sound upon arrival.
- Should lead to a page owned by your company, to a web storefront selling your product or service, or to an article about your product or service. If we determine that your display URLs aren't accurately reflecting the destination URL you're directing people to, we reserve the right to reject your ads.
- Should not lead people to a site that is an error page or is under construction.
- Should not be directed to a page that does not explicitly belong to your company, but can be directed to your Quora company account.