All information presented in your ad must be relevant to the product or services you are offering and must not misrepresent what you are trying to promote. This applies to all components of your ad as well as your landing pages.
In general, we do not permit:
- Promotions that do not accurately and truthfully represent your company, your products, or your services.
- Promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and obtaining the user's explicit consent.
Your ads are likely to be rejected if they:
- Promise a promotional offer in then make it difficult to locate on your landing page.
- Make misleading or exaggerated claims about your products and services.
- Make false statements about your identity or qualifications.
- Use false claims or claims that entice the user with an improbable result (even if this result is possible) as the likely outcome that a user can expect.
- Falsely imply affiliation with, or endorsement by, another individual, organization, product, or service.
- Mislead or trick the user into interacting with them.
- Make competitive claims (usually ads that contain superlatives such as “best,” “#1,” “top”) without third-party verification on your landing page. Without third-party verification, your ads may be considered misleading.
- Hide or deliberately conceal or misstate information about your business, product, or services. This includes not disclosing your billing practices and terms of payment.
Your account may be suspended if:
- Your account information and ad information (ex. business name) do not match.