Text ads are designed to appear native on Quora's predominantly text-based platform. With text ads, you have the ability to insert your brand into organic conversations already occurring on Quora.
Headline Sentence character max: 65 characters
Body Text character max: 105 characters
Where can my text ads appear on Quora?
Text ads can appear on question & answer pages, topic feeds, home feeds, and the Quora Digest newsletter. These placements apply to desktop and mobile devices. For more information on ad placements, please refer to Where do Quora ads appear?.
What are some best practices for text ads?
- Test statement and question headlines.
- Use 40-60 characters of the allowed headline character count.
- Use 80+ characters of the allowed body character count.
- Test different call to action (CTA) buttons.
- Use correct English spelling and grammar, and avoid title casing and uncommon abbreviations.
What do text ads look like on mobile and desktop?