Common reasons for failed payments include:
- Expired or incorrect expiration dates on the ads manager
- Payment cards exceeding their limits
- Banks determining the charge was fraudulent
If your card payment fails, please try the following:
- Visit your Billing History page and click “Retry Payment” next to the failed charge.
- Visit the Billing History page, change your payment card, and retry the failed payment by clicking “Retry Payment”. Any new cards added to Quora Ads will receive a temporary pre-authorization charge.
- Contact your bank and card provider for help in understanding why the charge failed. When the issue has been resolved, retry the failed payment on the Billing History.
Please note that if your payment method fails, we may pause your campaigns until payment is successfully received. If you are still having issues after following these steps, please contact us.