An advertising campaign on Quora has three levels: the Campaign, Ad Set, and Ad. Together, these three levels make up the overall structure of your advertising campaign.
Advice for structuring your campaign can be found in Best Practices: Campaign Structure.
What is a Campaign?
A campaign is the broadest level of a Quora Ads campaign. It is where you determine the campaign's objective, whether it's driving conversions, traffic, app installs, or awareness. Campaigns are also where you decide how much to spend per day and how long you want to deliver ads.
- Choose a campaign objective.
- Set a daily budget, and an optional lifetime budget.
- Decide when your ads will run.
What is an Ad Set?
The ad set level is the core of your advertising campaign. It is where you select the targeting used to reach your audience, along with the locations and devices where your ads will appear. You will also bid for your ads at the ad set level.
Please note that you can have multiple ad sets within one campaign, each with different targeting and bidding preferences.
Ad Set Checklist
- Choose your Primary Targeting.
- Specify the geographic location(s) where you'd like your ads to appear.
- Decide what device(s) you want to target. If you are targeting desktop platforms, you can also select your preferred browser(s).
- If applicable, specify the gender(s) you want to target.
- Select how much you'd like to bid.
What is an Ad?
An ad is what Quora users will actually see. At the ad level, you will choose what type of ad you'd like to create, whether it's a text or image ad, or a Promoted Answer.
- Choose what type of ad you'd like to use.
- Fill in the needed details, such as headline and body text for text & image ads, or the necessary URL for Promoted Answers.