At this time, the Quora Ads Manager does not have a formal arrangement for agencies. If you are an agency working with multiple clients, please contact us.
We recommend having separate accounts for individual clients. This gives agencies to ability to have different billing information and pixel IDs for clients. While It is not possible to create new accounts from the user side, our Ad Support Team can assist with this step.
To proceed, please fill out the contact form linked above and provide the following information:
- The name(s) of the new account(s).
- The Quora profile URL(s) of anyone that should be added as an admin in the ads manager.
- Your preferred billing currency (accepted currencies are listed here).
- Billing country
Ads Managers are accessed through a user's Quora profile, so our team can connect multiple Ads Managers to your profile. That way you, and any other colleagues, can switch between accounts from your Ads Manager's profile dropdown.
Are there materials agencies can use to share with clients and colleagues?
Yes, the Quora Agency Kit is available to all advertisers. The directory includes links to:
- Frequently asked questions
- Onboarding materials for agencies
- Objective-based case studies for clients
Materials in this kit can be shared among team members and clients. For questions and feedback about the Quora Agency Kit, please contact us.