Yes. To send your LiveRamp audiences to the Quora Ads Manager, you will need to activate Quora as a new destination in your LiveRamp Connect account.
- Hover over Out in the left navigation bar and then select “My Destinations” to navigate to the Your Destination Accounts page.
- Click "+ New Destination Account".
- Scroll through the available destinations or use the search bar to locate Quora. Then click "Activate". The "Activate" button appears when you hover over the tile.
- From the Choose an Integration screen, click "Activate" for the desired integration type.
- Enter the requested destination account information, following the guidelines next to each field. Every destination requires you to fill out at least the following fields:
- Device Types: "Web" is already selected for you.
- End Date: Click into the "End Date" field and select the desired end date from the drop-down calendar that appears. Click the blue "X" in the End Date field to activate the destination account with no end date. By default, the end date is set to 6 months after the activation of the destination account and the Account Status is set to “Active”.
- Quora Account ID: Enter your ID which can be found in the URL when you’re logged into the Quora Ads Manager (https://www.quora.com/ads/account?id=XXXXXXXXXX).
- Destination Account Name: A short descriptor that will appear as the name of the account on your Connect dashboard.
- Click "Continue" once the required fields are filled out. (Note: Validation errors are highlighted in red and must be fixed before continuing).
- Review the configuration properties to make sure they're correct, and then click "Finish".
- Choose the data file(s) you want to send to Quora, click "Add to Distribution". (Note it can take 1-3 days to appear in the Quora Ads manager.)
For more information, please see LiveRamp's walk-through on activating a new destination account.
How do I know my data has been delivered to Quora?
- Hover over Out in the left navigation bar and then select “My Destinations”.
- Click "Manage" on the desired destination account.
- Look in the "Delivered?" Column for a green check mark for the segment(s). This indicates that your data has been delivered to the destination.
For more information, please visit LiveRamp’s help center.
Please note that third party integrations are outside of our support team's area of expertise. For questions or troubleshooting requests, please defer to the respective partner's support team.