Business profiles are currently in beta, so we recommend reading the complete FAQs before getting started. If your question is not covered in the FAQs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and the URL of your business profile(s).
To create a Business Profile, please follows these steps:
- Visit www.quora.com/business/create.
- Complete the form with your business information. We recommend completing all fields to the best of your ability to expedite the review process.
- Once this information is received, your account will be reviewed within 1-2 business days. If approved, your Business Profile will become available for all users added. You will then have access to add additional users, submit a company logo, and add business descriptions to your profile.
While Business Profiles are in beta, please make note of the following limitations:
- Business profiles cannot be used to create, access, or manage Quora Ads Manager accounts.
- Business profiles are currently only available in English.
- Business profiles can only be created and used on desktop or laptop devices.
- Business profiles that are deleted may take up to 14 days to be removed.
- Business profiles need to be approved before answers can be written, so we can prevent situations where an individual attempts to maliciously impersonate a business. Reviews will take place Monday through Friday, excluding holidays in the United States.
- Like user profiles, URLs for business profiles may have a number appended at the end. These numbers are required to distinguish accounts with the same name and cannot be removed at this time.