What metrics are available for my Lead Gen Forms?
The following metrics are specific to Lead Gen Forms and are available for all campaigns with the "Lead Generation" objective:
- Leads generated: The number of leads acquired. A lead is recorded when a user successfully submits a form.
- Cost per lead (CPL): The spend of the Lead Generation campaign divided by the number of leads generated.
- Form completion rate: The number of leads generated divided by form impressions.
The following metrics are specific to the image, text, or Promoted Answer ad your Lead Gen Form is attached to. These are also available for campaigns with the "Lead Generation" objective:
- Impressions: This measures the number of times an ad is viewed.
- Clicks: This measures how often someone clicked on an ad.
- CTR, CPC, CPM, Spend: All these metrics derive from your ad delivery in conjunction with the impressions and click metrics reported.
How can I view my Lead Gen Form metrics?
To view or hide Lead Gen Form metrics in your Ads Manager dashboard, click the "Configure Column" button at the campaign, ad set or ad level.
For more information about configuring columns, please visit Customizing your Reporting View.
Why does my Lead Gen tab report less leads than my dashboard?
The Lead Gen tab and CSV report is updated daily at 11:45pm Pacific Time, while the Quora Ads dashboard reports the number of leads generated in real time. As a result, the Lead Gen tab may appear to have less leads.