The following metrics are specific to the Lead Gen Form and are available for all campaigns with the "Lead Generation" objective:
- Leads generated: The number of leads acquired. A lead is recorded when a user successfully submits a form.
- Cost per lead (CPL): The spend of the Lead Generation campaign divided by the number of leads generated.
- Form completion rate: Similar to conversion rates, this is the number of leads generated divided by form impressions.
The following metrics are specific to the image, text, or Promoted Answer ad your Lead Gen Form is attached to. These are also available for campaigns with the "Lead Generation" objective:
- Impressions: This measures the number of times a text or image ad is viewed.
- Clicks: This measures how often someone clicked on the image or text ad.
- CTR, CPC, CPM, Spend: All these metrics derive from your image or text ad delivery in conjunction with the impressions and click metrics reported.
To view or hide these metrics in your Ads Manager dashboard, click the "Configure Column" button at the campaign, ad set or ad level.
For more information about configuring columns, please visit Customizing your Reporting View.