The secondary targeting of two or more ad sets can be edited directly from a campaign’s ad set list. To bulk edit the targeting in your ad sets:
1. Click the campaign of your choice.
2. Select the ad sets you wish to bulk edit and click “Edit Targeting.” Two or more ad sets must be selected.
3. Update your targeting and click “Update X ad sets” to save your changes.
This is particularly useful in situations where you may want to:
- Align your campaign’s secondary targeting,
- Implement the same changes to two or more ad sets in a campaign,
- Avoid having your campaign’s ads appear next to specific Quora questions, or
- Exclude an audience (ex. existing customers) from your entire campaign.