When you create a Quora Ad campaign, we recommend setting a daily budget to ensure your ads deliver consistently across the lifetime of your campaign. You must set a daily budget of at least US$5.00. You will see an alert if your daily budget doesn’t meet the minimum requirements.
We recommend the following best practices for setting your budget:
- Set a maximum daily budget to limit daily spending. You may see a suggested daily budget pre-filled in the field. You are free to change this as long as your daily budget meets the minimum requirements. The actual amount you spend will vary but will not exceed the amount you select.
- Your daily budget should be greater than or equal to your conversion goal. For example, if you are willing to spend US$100.00 per lead, your daily budget should be at least US$100.00.
- If you want to increase your daily budget, we recommend increasing by at least US$5.00 for best results.
- Add a lifetime budget (optional) if you have a limited amount of spend or if there are clear start and end dates to your campaign. Setting a lifetime budget without a daily budget will cause your campaign to spend freely until budget is exhausted. We recommend setting a daily budget to prevent lifetime budgets from exhausting quickly.
- Allocate enough budget to keep your campaign running all day. Larger audiences with more potential reach will consume more budget.
- If you change your lifetime budget, make sure the new amount is greater than or equal to the amount you’ve spent so far, plus US$5.00. For example, if you’ve spent US$100.00 so far and the max ad set bid is US$5.00, your new lifetime budget must be at least US$105.00.
- Note: If the max bid for ad sets in your campaign is > US$5.00, the new amount must be greater than or equal to the amount you’ve spent so far, plus the max bid. For example, if you’ve spent US$100.00 so far and the max ad set bid is US$25.00, your new lifetime budget must be at least US$125.00.
See our Billing & Payments FAQ for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.