Ad sets can be duplicated through two different buttons:
- Duplicate [an] ad set if you want to copy over all attributes of an ad set, including the associated ad creative. Your targeting method (ex. Topic Targeting) cannot be changed.
- Import [an] ad set if you want to copy over specific attributes, or if you want to change your targeting method (ex. Topic Targeting → Interest Targeting). Importing an ad set will not copy over ads within an ad set.
To duplicate an ad set:
- Select the ad set(s) you want to duplicate in your campaign. Then click the "Duplicate Ad Set" button. You can also hover your mouse over an individual ad set and click the "Duplicate" icon.
- Choose the campaign you want to duplicate your ad set into. You can duplicate ad sets into the exiting campaign, or a new one. However, a campaign must exist in order to duplicate ad sets into it.
- Determine if you want the ad sets to be paused upon duplication. Once you click "Duplicate ad sets" you will be redirected to the destination campaign you've copied your ad sets into. Some settings may change when you duplicate an ad set, learn more here.
Article is closed for comments.