Lead Gen Forms are an extension of Quora ads that allows users to securely share their information directly on Quora. The form is branded with your company logo, and you can also drive users to an offsite landing page after form submission.
Identify which of the 12 possible fields you would like to add to your Lead Gen Form:
- Contact: First Name, Last Name, Email, Business Email, Phone Number
- Employment: Job Title, Company Name, Company Size
- Location: City, State (US Only), Zip Code (US only), Country
What are users providing their information for? Your headline should tell users what to expect if they fill out the form. Make your value proposition as clear as possible. If your offer is not clear in your headline, it may be rejected.
Form headline sentence character max: 65 characters
- Not permitted:
- Interested in business?
- Learn how to advertise on Quora.
- Free webinar for education experts!
- Download our Startup 101 guide.
- Sign up below to get in touch with a representative.
- Register for our free education webinar.
This sets the user's expectations for what should happen next and how their information will be used. If there are no clear next steps for users, or a description of how their information is used, your confirmation message may be rejected.
Confirmation message sentence character max: 65 characters
- Not permitted:
- Thanks, you're all set.
- Thanks for contacting Quora Ads.
- Have a great day!
- Click below to download your Startup 101 guide.
- Thanks, a representative will be in touch soon.
- A registration confirmation will be emailed to you shortly.
- Not permitted:
- Home pages (www.quora.com)
- Terms of service (www.quora.com/about/tos)
Landing page URL
This is a landing page you would like users to have the option of visiting after they submit the Lead Gen Form.
Accepted image formats: PNG, JPG
Size: displayed as a circle
Recommended logo image size: 500 x 500 pixels
Note: Logos must comply with our Advertising Policies and are subject to review. Logo approval can take several hours. If a logo is missing, pending, or disapproved, lead gen forms cannot be created.
Where can Lead Gen Forms appear on Quora?
Lead Gen Forms are appended to image ads, text ads, and Promoted Answers, so they can appear on both desktop and mobile devices. Placements will depend on your targeting, but include Quora's home feed, topic feed, question pages and answer pages. For more information on ad placements, please refer to Where do Quora ads appear?
What are best practices for Lead Gen Forms?
- Make your value proposition clear. Your ad copy and form headline should tell users why they should share their information with you and what they would get from it.
- Form fields matter. Start your test with the absolute minimum number of fields needed, and continue to add as you test. More fields increases friction for users, which could result in lower volume but higher lead quality.
- Set clear expectations. Your confirmation message should tell to users what they can expect next and how their information will be used.
- Your image and text still matters. Test and optimize your image ads, text ads, and Promoted Answers.
- Compare and test - Run a comparison test with a non-lead generation campaign to learn which campaign objective best works for your lead generation goals.
Article is closed for comments.