Lead Gen Forms are an extension of Image and Text Ads that allow users to securely share their information directly on Quora. The form is branded with your company logo and you can also drive users offsite to a landing page after form submission. Please read below for specs and examples of Lead Gen Forms.
Identify which of the 12 possible fields you would like to add to your lead gen form:
- Contact Info: First Name, Last Name, Email, Business Email, Phone Number
- Employment Info: Job Title, Company Name, Company Size
- Location Info: City, State (US Only), Zip Code (US only), Country
This should tell users what to expect if they fill out the form. Make your value prop as clear as possible. Form headline sentence character max: 65 characters
This helps set the user's expectations for what should happen next and how their info will be used. Confirmation message sentence character max: 65 characters
Landing page URL
This is a landing page you'd like users to have the option of navigating to after they have submitted the Lead Gen Form.
Accepted image formats: PNG, JPG
Size: displayed as a circle
Recommended logo image size: 500 x 500 pixels
Note: Logos must comply with our Advertising Policies and are subject to review. Logo approval can take several hours. If a logo is missing, pending, or disapproved, lead gen forms cannot be created.
Where can Lead Gen Forms appear on Quora?
Lead gen forms are appended to image and text ads and can appear on both desktop and mobile devices on home feed, topic feed, question pages and answer pages. For more information on ad placements, please refer to Where do Quora ads appear?
What are best practices for Lead Gen Forms?
- Make your value proposition clear - Your image/text ad and form headline should communicate to users why they should share their information with you and what they would get out of.
- Form fields matter - Start your test with the absolute minimum set of fields needed and continue to add as you test. More fields increases friction for users, which could result in lower volume but higher lead quality.
- Set clear expectations - Your confirmation message should tell to users what they can expect next and how their information will be used.
- The image and text ad still matters - Test and optimize your image and text ads. View best practices for image ads here and text ads here.
- Compare and test - Run a comparison test with a non-lead gen campaign to learn which campaign objective best works for your lead gen goals.