How do I create a Business Profile?
Business Profiles are currently in beta. While in beta, Business Profiles can be created at www.quora.com/business/create. Before creating your profile, log into your Quora user profile.
- Log into your Quora user profile before navigating to www.quora.com/business/create.
- Click "Business Profile (Beta)" in the upper-right corner.
- Input your company information completely and accurately.
- Our team will review your request within one to two business days. If we need further information, we will notify you.
What is the review process for Business Profiles?
Business Profiles are reviewed within 24 hours of creation, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Profiles are reviewed to prevent situations where an individual attempts to impersonate a business.
For a smooth and prompt review, please make sure to:
- Include URL to your business site or online presence to verify the existence of your business
- Include an official logo and business description
- For the user creating the Business Profile, have a verified email address associated with the business domain.
Until your Business Profile is approved, the profile will not be able to write answers on Quora. If your Business Profile is approved, but still unable to write answers, please contact email@example.com with your Business Profile's URL.
Are Business Profiles available in different languages?
At this time, Business Profiles must be created in English for review purposes. However, similar to user profiles, different languages can be added to your Business Profile so you can write answers in non-English versions of Quora.
To add and write in a different language:
- Create your profile and switch profiles to your Business Profile.
- Navigate to your Business Profile settings and click "Languages."
- Select the language you wish to add. You will be redirected to that language's version of Quora, where you will be prompted to confirm the addition of that language.
- Once a new language is added, you can click the globe icon in the upper-right corner of your homepage. This allows you to write answers in that respective language through your Business Profile.