Get more from your content with a Quora Business Profile. Business Profiles empowers your brand to join conversations around your industry, and let you organically connect with your audience.
Who should have a Business Profile?
Millions of people use Quora everyday. Any business looking to increase awareness, deepen relationships with their audience, and engage with an active community on Quora.
Business Profiles are especially ideal for businesses interested in writing as their brand on Quora. Unlike user profiles, Business Profiles can post answers on Quora under a company name. This is beneficial for businesses using Promoted Answers for Quora Ads. Multiple users can be added as admins, giving businesses the ability to manage content teams under one profile.
What are the differences between a Business Profile and a user profile?
Unlike user accounts, Business Profiles:
- Can be managed by multiple people
- Are permitted to use the name of a business for the profile and when participating in conversations on Quora
- Will be designated as a business with a business icon on the profile image
- Can define and display industry topics that the business is involved in on the profile page
- Can define a location for the business visible on the profile page