Quora is integrated with a number of Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs) to help you track and attribute app installs coming from your Quora Ads campaigns.
Below is a list of the MMPs Quora is integrated with for tracking purposes:
- Adjust: Adjust helps app marketers measure the impact of their mobile campaigns in one powerful platform.
- AppsFlyer: AppsFlyer offers mobile attribution tools to help app marketers make informed decisions.
- Branch: Branch provides marketers with deep visibility into their mobile campaigns to help you acquire, engage, and measure across all devices, channels, and platforms.
- Kochava: Kochava delivers what marketers need, when they need it, to establish customer identity and segment and activate audiences in a privacy-first world, leveraging data from the Kochava Collective for audience enrichment.
- Singular: Singular's advanced mobile app attribution ensures marketers keep more users engaged in order to drive higher levels of ROI across the end-to-end lifecycle.
Mobile measurement integrations are set up from your respective MMP. Different partners have varying instructions, so it is recommended to consult with your MMP before moving to the next steps. Once you are integrated, visit How do Quora app install ads work? or our MMP integration guide to learn how to add app install tracking links to your Quora ads.
Please note the Quora Ads Support Team does not have visibility into our partners’ platforms. If you need assistance integrating Quora with your MMP, or checking your tracking URLs, please defer to the respective partner’s support team.