When promoting answers, you should promote high quality answers that are helpful to others. On Quora, a good answer is one that is helpful to anyone who wants to know the answer to the question being asked. To learn more about how to write a good answer on Quora, click here. Answers to consider include, but are not limited to:
- Answers to business-specific questions
- Answers that explain complex products/services in depth
- Answers exhibiting thought leadership in the industry
All Promoted Answers ads will be reviewed to ensure that the answer adheres to our content policy guidelines and that the ad adheres to our ads policies and guidelines. We will be treating answers like they are “landing pages” of an ad for review, so we strongly recommend reading both policies to ensure the delivery of your answer.
If you are promoting your own answer, ensure that the content adheres to the policies mentioned above. Businesses may also choose to promote an answer written by a user who isn't directly associated with the business. As mentioned, this gives the answer greater distribution and can improve that author's following and credibility on Quora. However, if you would like to opt out of your answers being promoted, you can do that on your Settings page.
If your Promoted Answer is not approved, please see Why did my Promoted Answers stop being delivered?. Disapprovals for Promoted Answers can also be attributed to the following:
- Ad creative (ex. business name): You can fix this by editing the ad and submitting the changes. This will resubmit the ad for review.
- Answer: You will need to work with the author to make adjustments to the answer. Editing the answer will resubmit the ad(s) for review.
- Question Content: The question being answered must also adhere to our Advertising Policies.