With Auto-targeting, Quora’s machine learning system will automatically determine the best targeting configuration to reach your target audience and optimize for better efficiency and performance over time.
Note: When using Auto-targeting, it could take our system about 12 hours (but possibly up to 30 hours) to prepare the campaign for delivery. During this time your campaign will show the status, “Waiting for auto targeting optimization.” Once the ad set begins delivering, the status will automatically change to “Delivering”.
When do I use Auto-targeting?
Use Auto-targeting to accelerate campaign setup or if you’re not sure who to target. This targeting option will help you start reaching the right Quora audience for your goals as soon as possible.
How do I set up Auto-targeting?
- Click your desired campaign.
- Click “Create Ad Set” and name your ad set.
- Under Targeting, select “Broad Targeting.”
- Check the checkbox “Turn on Auto-targeting” is selected. It should be turned on by default.
- In the configuration summary on the right rail, you should see “Auto-targeting” is set to “On.”
- Set your Targeting Exclusions and Placement preferences and bid.
- Click “Continue” to save your changes.